June 2007 Stream Bioassessment Workshop
- Date Held: 25 - 26 June 2007
- Location: Chadron State College
- Attendance: Nine
Dr. Barbara Hayford of Chadron State College invited CPCB to put on this workshop as part of a USEPA grant entitled “Environmental Stewardship of Streams in Nebraska." The goal was to teach volunteer stream monitors and professionals about bioassessment and various methods of monitoring, anthropogenic stream disturbances, and determination of reference stream condition.
- Why monitor streams? by James Kriz
- Approaches to evaluating streams and Data management by Debbie Baker
- Basic methods and equipment. by James Kriz
Some web sites mentioned at the workshop
- The Statistics Homepage
- EPA EMAP program
- EPA Rapid Bioassessment Protocols (RBP) manual
- EPA RBP macroinvertebrate sensitivities tables
The participants enjoying Chadron Creek.