November 1999 Biocriteria Workshop: Sampling Methodologies in the Central Plains
- Date Held: 3-5 November 1999
- Location: Nichols and Foley Halls, West Campus, University of Kansas, Lawrence KS
- Attendance: The conference was attended by 23 individuals from 5 states.
The objective of this meeting was to bring together water quality experts from various agencies in EPA Region 7 and surrounding areas for the following purposes:
- to exchange knowledge on different methods for sampling of stream fish and macroinvertebrates
- to give agency representatives an opportunity for hands-on exposure to a variety of sampling techniques
The first day of the workshop was devoted to auditorium presentations; days two and three were devoted to sampling field trips.
OWNERSHIP: Each Powerpoint slide and all ideas, text, and images therein remain the exclusive property of the author of the presentation. Photos have been reduced to low resolution in order to prevent unauthorized use. If you are interested in using any part of a presentation, please request permission from the author or contact the Center.
|Sampling Methodologies Employed by the KBS|
|Tom Wilton||IDNR||Sampling Methodologies employed by the IDNR|
|KDHE||Sampling Methodologies employed by the KDHE|
|Mark Shaw||KDWP||Sampling Methodologies employed by the KDWP|
|Randy Sarver||MDNR||Sampling Methodologies employed by the MDRN|
|Dave Schumacher||NDEQ||Sampling Methodologies employed by the NDEQ|