Faculty & Staff
Angie received her master's degree in biology from Emporia State University, and her bachelor's in environmental studies from the University of Kansas. She began working for Monarch Watch in 2014 and handles much of the communications with the public about monarchs and milkweed. She is also a mother, photographer, printmaker and advocate for the tall grass prairie ecosystem.
- Contact for public media
- Contact for public inquiries
- Contact for KU academic use of the Field Station
- Contact for groups visiting the Field Station
- Contact for research use of the Field Station's experimental pond facility
- Contact for general grant administration and strategic budgeting
- Point of contact for principal investigators
- Contact for internal expenditures
- Contact for student hourly and GRA recruitment and hiring
- Helps implement new research programs at the KU Field Station.
- Provides orientation for faculty and students conducting research at the Field Station.
- Assists with university field courses.
- Conducts management/stewardship of Field Station lands.
- Contact for ESRI software and licensing
- Contact for ERDAS software and licensing
- Liaison to KU IT (for networking and computing)
- Contact for public inquiries on historical aerial photography